Search This Blog

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Banquet Homestyle Bakes form Con Agra

I am busy woman/Grandma/partner.  Let's face it  ladies, we don't always feel like cooking...heck I don't feel like eating most times....unless of course it's chocolate!  When you don't wanna...guess what?  You don't have to!  There are some fantastic alternatives thanks to Banquet!  Of course they have their chicken, frozen dinners for 1 & what not...but now they have a hearty meal sure to please your man.  Homestyle Bakes.


Dan's favorite is absolutely the chicken & dumplings.  Even though I usually let him eat all of it, on occasion I sneak a nibble & it's so good, it leaves me wanting more...much more!

If you are looking for a quick fix that is still a hearty & delicious meal for your man, look no further...

Banquet has tons of products in addition to this...please check them out to see all Banquet has to offer.










No comments:

Post a Comment