Search This Blog

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Shaw's Southern Belle Crab Cakes

Sometimes I need to give myself a reality check & remind myself, that I am not Julia Child...or Rachel Ray...whatever the case may be.  I realized that recently when I tried to make crab cakes & failed miserably.    Well. I figured, if you don't succeed, try, try, again...right?  Not this time.  I didn't really feel like striking out, so I headed to the frozen foods section & picked up a box of Shaw's Southern Belle Crab Cakes.


It's not often you find a truly delicious item your looking for on the first try...but I sure did in this case.  These crab cakes are better then I could ever make & a whole lot less trouble.    If your into a easy & filling side for a quick meal, give these cakes a whirl.  They will not disappoint!







No comments:

Post a Comment