Search This Blog

Thursday, June 6, 2013

McCormick Grillmates Seasoning Blends & Weber Seasonings


It's close enough to grilling season for me to talk about some of my favorite seasonings combinations.  I love to GRILL!  I grill all year, but some of you I know are fair weather grillers & this is for you.

I have been using the grill mates for quite some time & pair them with Weber seasonings to create flavors that are just out of this world delectable....


I have combined smokey maple or molasses bacon with lemon pepper, and garlic & herb....Fantastic!  I don't limit myself  to putting chicken seasoning on chicken or hamburger seasoning on hamburgers either...I am always mixing up different flavors & they make my mouth water every time!

These seasonings are also very reasonably priced, so stock up, mix & match & let your imagination guide you into a wonderful grilling season & make it the tastiest ever!



Check out McCormick Grill Mates Seasoning Mixes  and Weber Seasoning Mixes for information on all their products & seasoning blends.


Enjoy your summer!






No comments:

Post a Comment