Search This Blog

Friday, June 7, 2013

Pagoda Express Pork & Shrimp Eggrolls

I love my life, but, I am kind of in the middle of nowhere.  There are no Chinese restaurants to call up & order delivery or to run to for carry out.  That leaves me to my own devices if I want Chinese food....which I love.  I also love making it, but not all the time.  Frozen treats have always been a poor substitute to most carry out...until I discovered Pagoda Express Egg rolls.


These tasty egg rolls were a welcome surprise to my palette,  The crust was flaky & the veggies inside were crispy & tasty.  The variety I chose (pork & shrimp) were not lacking in the main ingredient either.  I was pleasantly surprised by the taste & quality. I invite you all to discover the authentic taste PAGODA EXPRESS® products offer. Try all of their crispy egg rolls, savory potstickers and wonton varieties.  Check out Pagoda Express for all they have to offer.





No comments:

Post a Comment