Search This Blog

Thursday, May 9, 2013

My Cup Of Cake From A Sprinkle & A Dash

A Cup Of Cake...From A Sprinkle & A Dash

My cup of cake is more or less heaven in a cup!  A chocolate lovers dream come true to be sure.  This fabulous treat comes with its own cup. (which can also be ordered with a logo)  Inside one little cup, we've gathered all the ingredients you need to create your very own delicious, all natural Belgian chocolate souffle cake - in just minutes. Goodbye bowls, beaters, whisks, and mess. With My Cup of Cake, whipping up a luscious dessert is fun, fast, and easy. Make it anywhere, and enjoy it everywhere!



My Cup Of Cake comes in several different varieties including: Classic Belgian Chocolate,  Belgian Chocolate Salter Caramel, Belgian Chocolate Raspberry Truffle &  Belgian Chocolate Gluten Free.  They also sell refills, gift packages, and more!

I tried the Classic Belgian Chocolate. I followed the instructions & the cake turned out perfectly.  It was moist, gooey, and well..... absolutely heavenly!  If you are a chocolate lover ...and who isn't?...or if you know one, you can't go wrong with A Sprinkle & A dash's Cup Of Cake!  Of course, when something is this good, there will be imitators...don't be fooled.  A Sprinkle &  A Dash uses all natural ingredients, not the imitation flavorings & hydrogenated oils the copy cats do.

Check out A Sprinkle And A Dash to place your order today!


Stay Tuned....Hippie Dippie Goodie Grandma will be doing a give-a-way of one of the Cup Of Cakes in the next few days!!!!








4 comments:

  1. Thank you to both blogger and sponsor for the yummy giveaway opportunity.
    I google 1+ed the giveaway too.
    I am hoping to win this as a special treat for my young adult daughter, she works so hard and is such an awesome person, I think she really deserves a special treat.

    Yvonne Woodstock
    manifestmiracles@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try one of these, they look yummy. hmromoser@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg they all sound so good, I'd love to try them.
    gothiclvr18@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete