Search This Blog

Monday, May 6, 2013

Krakus Polish Ham....YUMMO!!!!


I grew up in a small town outside of Chicago & most of my family were Polish.  My Grandmother had the most delicious deli ham I have ever tasted since, called Krakus ham.


It's a little tough for me to get this ham now, living in Minnesota, but I have found it now & again.  

Crafted with care and expertise in Poland, Krakus is authentic Polish Ham.
Krakus is cured naturally with only the finest hand-selected ingredients and recipes passed down through centuries. The result is truly delectable.
A one-of-a-kind, mouthwatering taste only experienced with true imported Polish ham.
 Please CLICK HERE to check out where this ham is available in your area....and please check it out if you ever see it at your local grocers deli.  It truly is YUMMO!










No comments:

Post a Comment