Search This Blog

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Thomas' Everything Bagels

I have long been a fan of anything Thomas Bread can put out, but their Everything Bagels are the best of the best in my opinion.



These bagels are so delectable, you could eat them without any topping whatsoever....but don't do that!  I eat them with butter, but try them with half cream cheese & half butter for a mouth watering treat! The taste is a wonderful and delicious mix of very chewable seeds along with a crispy outer and soft inner roll.

Forget the boring breakfast like toast or a muffin. These bagels are so good, I go out of my way to find them & scoop them up and freeze them when I find them on special.  Yes, they are that good.  

Thomas makes a variety of bagels, breads & other products.  Please check out Thomas' Breads for a list of all they offer & where to buy.





No comments:

Post a Comment