Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hidden Valley - Smoked Bacon Ranch Sandwich Spread/Dip

We all know the name.  Hidden Valley.  We all know the quality.  First rate.  We all know the flavor.  Delicious.  Obviously Hidden Valley has been in business for many years, and will be long after I am gone.  They keep rolling with the times & taking things to a whole new level.  I stumbled upon such a product a couple weeks ago while vacationing at my Mom's.  Hidden Valley has come up with 4 new sandwich spreads/dips.  The flavors include: Smoked Bacon Ranch, Spicy Chipotle Pepper, Country Herb Ranch, and Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan.


I picked up a jar of the Smoked Bacon Ranch.  I also stocked myself for my vacay at Mom's with more fixings for sandwiches and wraps.  I picked up some Italian wraps, a couple tomatoes, a head of lettuce,  some krakus ham, and some baby Swiss cheese.   My mouth was watering in anticipation for my yummy (yet to be made) wraps.  I didn't make myself wait long.  I had one for dinner the next night,  I used the Hidden Valley Smoked Bacon Ranch as a spread & put the wrap together.  

Adding this spread took my wrap over the top tasty.  The flavor is deliciously smokey & paired with the bacon flavor, it was fantastic!  The texture was creamy & a little goes a long way.  
I am look forward to trying the other three flavors very soon.  Rock On Hidden Valley...you came up with another winner!









No comments:

Post a Comment