Search This Blog

Monday, April 8, 2013

Spot Shot - Miracle in a Spray Can!

If ever or ever there was a miracle in a can, it has to be Spot Shot.  We all know it's hard to know what to believe when we hear about products that that remove stains.  I had always hoped for the best, and gotten the worst.  I grew used to it.  After all miracles don't really happen do they?  I had all but given up on them until my Mom told me about a product my aunt recommended to her, Spot Shot.  According to her, all you has to do was spray this miracle in a can on the spot & it virtually disappears.  Yeah right.  I had long been a skeptic to these ridiculous claims, but, my auntie was the source & I figured she would not tell me about something unless it had worked for her.  The next time I was at Walmart, I plopped down my $3.59...or whatever it was, on a can of this miracle.  Only a few days passed before I had my chance to test this product.  I made shrimp cocktail as an appetizer with dinner, and my loving, but clumsy. significant other dropped one, cocktail sauce & all, on the carpet.  I followed the directions on the can, and then sprayed the indicated amount onto the awful red spot.  In less then a minute, the spot was gone.  Disappeared.  Poof.  I kid you not.  I could not believe my eyes.  I have tested it over & over since then, and it never fails to impress me with it's effectiveness.  I am so passionate about this miracle in a can, that I even recommend it to complete strangers.  I have bought it at Home Depot, Menards, and Walmart.  It is also very reasonably priced.  Take it from Hippie Dippie Goodie Grandma...this one works.


http://www.spotshot.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment