Search This Blog

Monday, April 8, 2013

Columbia Tennis Shoes

  I am sure beyond a reasonable doubt that nobody needs my recommendation to buy anything with the "Columbia" label, however, I am just as sure that of few of you, like myself  still do exist who cringe at paying the price shown on that price tag.  Not being a big tennis shoe wearer, despite the fact that I am an avid walker, I could never imagine shelling out the price it would take to buy Columbia shoes.  After all, shoes are shoes...right?  As you know, I am a bargain shopper.  In one of my numerous trips to the thrift shops I frequent, I ran across a pair of slip on grey Columbia tennis shoes in good shape for $3.99.  I bought 'em.  That was about 10 years ago.  I have worn them, and worn them & worn them since then.  The only thing that has worn out is the laces.  I have ridiculously wide feet & the comfort I experienced in them was unparalleled.  You have to realize that I really don't mind spending money on something, if it is a quality product.  Columbia is.  I bought another pair about 5 years after I bought my thrift store bargain & spent the amount on the price tag without hesitation.  Columbia, you have won me over (no easy task)!  Way to go!




www.columbia.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment