Search This Blog

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Famous Dave's Signature Spicy Pickle Chips


I have to assume most everyone who lives in proximity to Famous Dave's restaurant has frequented them at some point.  If you have, you know the menu is diverse, the atmosphere is casual, and the food is finger licking good.  

But did you know that Famous Dave's has an online store that they sell many of their signature sauces, bloody Mary mix, marinades, etc at?  What I want to talk about is their delish signature spicy pickle chips.  These also come in spears, but I prefer the chips.  I had these pickles once when I was eating at Famous Dave's & fell in love with these favorable pickles.  They have just enough tang...not too much....just right.  



Several months later I was shopping at Costco & delighted to find these yummy pickles available there.  I bought a couple family sized jars & took them home & enjoyed them  They were just as crisp & flavorful as I remember them.  

Since then I have seen them at Walmart & other grocery stores.  If you cannot find them in your area, give them a try by ordering from Famous Dave's Online Store.  

Thanks for visiting my blog.  I would love to hear your comments.  



No comments:

Post a Comment