Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Shout....The Best Stain Remover!


I have been a fan of Shout laundry stain remover for years.  I have tried other stain removers that may have been on sale & not a one of them came close to the effectiveness I got from Shout.  I have used the regular formula on my normal stains, and my set in stains.  I have used it on stains that were on clothes I got at garage sales, or thrift stores.  It has never failed me.  If there is a better product on the market, I sure did not know what it could be.  

I poked around the website when considering sharing my opinion of Shout...Lo & behold I find Shout also makes stain removers in various degrees of strength.  They have refills, a fragrance free variety, Set In Stains advanced gel, Shout Advanced Stain lifting foam (for grease), Shout Advanced Ultra Gel Brush (set in stains), Shout Wipes (for on the go), Shout Color Catcher (to preserve colors), and  Shout Color Catcher w/oxi.  

I have never had to resort to any of the heavy duty formulas, the regular strength has always worked just fine for me.  I am happy to know they exist, however & will not hesitate to buy any of them in the future.

To find out more about their products, please visit Shout Products.

As always, I thank you for visiting my blog & welcome your thoughts & comments.






No comments:

Post a Comment