Search This Blog

Monday, April 15, 2013

Apothic Wines...Intriguing

Who doesn't enjoy a nice glass of wine?  Well...maybe not everyone, but I do.  For those of you who don't, I suggest perhaps you have never had a good glass of wine...but I digress.  I recently stumbled across an advertisement on Facebook for Apothic Wines.  The ad was specific for he new summer limited edition Rose blend with a big luscious flavor of watermelon & strawberry.  Sounds delicious!

Apothic wines name is inspired by "Apotheca," a mysterious place where wine was blended and stored in 13th century Europe, and  the wines of Apothic are truly unique in style and taste.  I have had the pleasure of enjoying a bottle of Apothic White, a blend of Chardonnay,  Moscato, and Riesling.   I enjoyed the fruity taste leaning towards peachy and found it to be very much to my liking.  I added it to my mental lists of "wines to buy".   I am looking forward to trying their Rose blend.   Check back with me for my thoughts...or give me your own.  

Thanks for visiting my blog.  Be safe.





No comments:

Post a Comment