Search This Blog

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Keebler Grasshopper Cookies....Minty Good

A few months ago I was out doing my grocery shopping & wandered down the cookie aisle to see what was up.  Usually my good senses keep me out of this aisle, but as all we women know, we NEED our chocolate.  Since I was on the verge of explosion, I figured it as time to indulge myself.  I saw all my usual's and they were not grabbing me.  I then saw a cookie that I had not before.  Keebler Grasshopper Chocolate Fudge Cookies.



They were under $2 a package, I loved how they looked.  I figured if they tasted even half as good as they looked, they would be wonderful.  I grabbed a couple packages, finished shopping & put them away when I got home.  The very next time my chocolate craving came over me, I grabbed these cookies.  They were so chocolaty good they literally melted in my mouth.  They had a slight minty flavor, but not over powering.  They were crispy & the perfect dippable size...if you are into that. 



For those who care, I am showing the nutrition information.  I care too, but when I need chocolate, I need chocolate & I don't worry about that stuff. :)



The calories were worth every bite.  This cookie is delicious & refreshing, and oh, so chocolaty.

For more information please visit Keebler about their cookie, cracker & snacks.  

Thanks for visiting my blog & please feel free to share your thoughts.







No comments:

Post a Comment